Data Recovery for Windows
Quick, Complete Recovery of Over 500 File Formats
- Recover over 550 unique file formats
- Fully recover documents, emails, photos, videos, audio files and more
- Recover 100MB files for free with the free trial version
- Read-only, risk-free, and cost-effective Windows data recovery software
- An easy-to-use wizard, no prior recovery skills needed
Deleted, Formatted, or Inaccessible? Get it all back now.
Wondershare Data Recovery provides safe, fast and total recovery. Wondershare Data Recovery, safe and effective Windows data recovery software, retrieves your lost videos, photos, music, documents, emails, etc. from your PC’s hard drive as well as from USB drives, external hard drives, mobile phones, digital cameras, iPods, MP3/MP4 players, and other storage media. Four unique recovery options guarantee to find everything you’re missing quickly and easily:
• Wizard Mode Recovery – Find lost files by answering security questions.
• Lost File Recovery – Recover formatted and deleted files with original file name and path.
• Partition Recovery – Retrieve corrupted or lost partitions, with all data intact.
• Raw Recovery – Deep scan and recover data even when the file system is corrupted.
Safe, Effective Recovery
• 550+ File Formats: Photos, videos, music, docs, emails, .zip, etc.
• Any Data Loss Situation: Recover deleted, formatted, or otherwise inaccessible files.
• Not Just for Hard Drives: Recover from USBs, external hard drives, mobile phones, digital cameras, iPod, MP3/MP4 players and more.
• 100% safe. This Windows data recovery program works without any damage to your data.
Flexible & Precise
• Pause and restart the scanning process later when you have time.
• Save and import the previous scan results to resume recovery without rescanning.
• Filter your search by file name, size and date to find files quickly and save time.
Preview Before Recovery
• Preview Common file formats, including BMP, GIF, PNG, JPEG, JPG, TIF, DOC, DOCX, HTM, PDF, PPT, PPTX, RAR, XLS, XLSX, ZIP, etc.
• Image Preview helps you find your target files and check their properties and quality before you decide to recover them.
• Preview of documents and archives lets you confirm in advance whether each file is indeed one you want to recover, or not.
Easy to Use
• Retrieve data within only 3 simple steps, just as easy as 1-2-3. Follow the clear and brief instructions on the interface, and no prior recovery experience required.
• The friendly Wizard Mode recovery enables beginners to recover lost files by answering only two questions.
Supported OS: Windows 7 (64 bits & 32 bits)/Vista (64 bits & 32 bits)/XP (32 bit)
File System:FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS
CPU:1GHz and above
RAM:256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
Hard Disk: 1G and above
Recover data lost due to
• ‘Shift + Del’ without backup
• Deleting files by right- clicking menu or just pressing ‘Delete’ button
• Emptying Recycle Bin without backup
• ‘Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?’
• Disk initialization when digital camera memory card is just connected
• Unexpectedly formatted hard drive
• Factory setting of device without backup
• Turning off the storage media during the writing process
• Using card between different cameras
• Pulling out SD card while the camera is on
• Improper partition or partition error
• Virus infection
• Unexpected power off
• Reinstalled windows system or hard disk crash
• The partition structure on a hard disk was fragmented or partition table is invalid
All Formats and Devices Supported
File types supported
|Image||JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.|
|Video||AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, etc.|
|Audio||AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, etc.|
|Document||DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.|
|Archive||ZIP, RAR, SIT, etc.|
|PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.|
Previewable file formats
|Image||JPG, JP2, JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF|
|Document||DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, HTML/HTM|
Recover data from all types of storage media
|Cell Phones: Black Berry, Nokia, Android phone…||Music Player||Memory Card||USB Drive|
|PC/Laptop: Dell, IBM, HP, Toshiba, Sony…||Hard Drive||Floppy Disk||Zip Disk|
|Digital Camera/Camcorder: Canon, Kodak, Nikon, Sony…||Pen Drive||iPod (Nano, Classic & Shuffle)||Other storage media|
Supported File system
What’s new in Version 4.1.1
1. Fix some bugs.
Wondershare Data Recovery 3.0 provides you with a totally new and amazing using experience. If you are a new one, you can try it in the Wizard Mode first, which allows you to recover what you need easily by doing several clicks. If you are an experienced one, you can use the Standard Mode to get more advanced experience.
Download Wondershare Data Recovery, install and run it on your computer.
Keep it in mind: don’t install it on the disk where you lost your data, in case you overwrite it.
Recover Data in Wizard Mode(Great for Beginners)
Step1. Choose the Wizard Mode recovery
After launching the program, you are guided to the Wizard Mode automatically. Here you only need to click on “Next” to answer two simple questions and the program will do the rest for you.
Step2. Select the file type you want to recover
You are here in front of the first question. View file types and check the one that you are going to recover, or check “All files” if you want to recover various data in different file types. There are graphic, audio, video, document and email file types.
Step3. Tell where you lost your files
The second question is where you lost your files, such as from the Recycle Bin, Desktop and My Documents, partitions, or the external removable devices. You also can give an order to search your whole computer if you don’t remember the place, or to search the folder if you know exactly the place.
Step4. Begin to search your lost files
Now you can click on “Start” to find your lost data. BTW, you must have noticed that there is “Deep Scan” or “Raw File Recovery” option displayed. Generally, “Deep Scan” enables you to recover files lost due to formatting, while “Raw File Recovery” can help to retrieve all files that you lost long time ago for various reasons. Therefore, you can ignore them if you only want to recover the files you deleted recently.
Step5. Preview and recover your lost files
If you chose “All files” in the previous step, the scanning result would be displayed in file types, such as archive, audio, database, document, email, graphic, video, etc. You can recover them selectively after previewing. PDF, PPT, RAR, ZIP, Excel, and photos like PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIF, etc. can be previewed before recovery. Additionally, you can check the previous path of those files by switching “File type” to “Path”.
Important: Do not save files to the location where you lost your files. If you don’t recover the files you are looking for, they will be overwritten by your new file saving.
Tips:Recover in advance: During the recovery process, you can check files at the same time. If your wanted files have been scanned out, you can “Pause” to recover them first. Then “Continue” or “Stop” your scan.
Filter: You can filter your lost files in the scanning result by search the filename or path.
Save the scanning result: When stopping the scanning, you can save the current scanning results for recovery at a later time.
Recover Data in Standard Mode(Lost File Recovery/Partition Recovery/Raw File Recovery/Resume Recovery)
Step 1. Choose the Standard Mode recovery
When running the program, choose to go to “Standard Mode”. Here you can choose Lost File Recovery, Partition Recovery, Raw File Recovery and Resume Recovery.
Step2. Select the recovery way
#1. Lost File Recovery Lost File Recovery can recover deleted files such as deleted by Shift + Delete or emptied from the Recycle Bin, no matter from your computer or other removable media.
Select the disk or a specific folder where you lost your files, and click on “Start” to scan and recover them. Go to step5 above.
#2. Partition Recovery Partition Recovery supports the recovery of lost, deleted, resized or damaged partition.
Select the disk where you lost your partition, and click on “Next”.
After scanning the lost partitions, choose the one you want to recover files from, and hit on “Start”. Go to step5 above.
#3. Raw File Recovery You are suggested to use Raw File Recovery only when previous scans cannot find your lost files. This recovery will take you lots of time and not display you the file names and path.
Select a partition to recover files from, and click on “Start”. Go to step5 above.
There are scan options, quick scan for deleted files or long-time scan for all file. You can check one of them before performing the scan.
#4. Resume Recovery Resume Recovery is only used for saved scan results. If you have, import the saved scan result to resume a previous recovery session for time saving.
Then it begins to continue scanning your lost files. When the scanning completes, switch to step5 above.